10.6.12

WEEKENDS :: PUPPY DAYS

Now what? How do I follow that photo up with some words? There's nothing in my vocabulary suitable for captioning baby Juno. All I can do is coo and flail my limp-wristed hands. The same goes for the photos below... wait, did I just hear myself squeal? Or was that you?

There's wrinkles, there's rolls, there's vacant expressions... but this is no retirement village. This is my dog Juno and her siblings out at Parakai, where they were born. I love the little dude on Juno's left, he definitely looks like a 'Tony' don't you think? I could looks at these pictures all day... except after a while  have to stop and find J for a cuddle.

3 comments:

  1. Berry10.6.12

    Woah, she's got more rolls than me!
    And she's sooo cute :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terry10.6.12

    And you know Berry's got lots of rolls!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. More rolls than Berry, that's saying a lot! I wonder if she liked to eat bugs and slugs back then?

    ReplyDelete