27.4.12

TOMORROW :: KIND OF A BIG DEAL

It's so funny looking back at old photos of Ben and I and thinking, man, we've come a long way. We've both changed and grown so much (both inside and out) and, tomorrow, we're tying the knot. Omigosh!

Check out these piccies I dug up – from an outing we went on, about five years ago. The clothing, the places, everything in these pictures are a stamp as to who we were and what was going on at the time. We had no idea of what was to come, things were still pretty new, but I remember that Ben was not happy of me taking photos of him (not much has changed there)! But good thing I did, what a cutie. I'm so excited to see my love's smile as I start walking towards him. We're going to have such a lovely day with our families. x

1 comment:

  1. Robin27.4.12

    The best couple get married tomorrow, the world gets things right sometimes!

    ReplyDelete